Retreat And Core Training
Retreat and Core Training
TRAINING RESERVATIONS "IMPORTANT"Please keep in mind a few helpful guidelines when registering for a training:
- WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: NO REFUND POLICY FOR "No Shows" and "Cancellations" made within hours of the training.
- Changes made within 72 hours of the training will constitute a $10 cancellation fee.
- Encourage early registration. Check the detail page of each event to see the early registration deadline.
- When a workshop has reached its maximum capacity, we cannot accept further registrations. We will publish notice of a sellout on the website ASAP, but we are a small staff and sometimes there is a delay.
- Dates and Locations are subject to change due to facilities' use demand. If a change arises, registrants will be informed as early as possible.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for you cooperation and patience in helping us make our training registration as efficienct as possible for everyone.
REMINDER: We receive many inquiries asking if there are any other retreats not on the list. These calendars represent all scheduled retreats of which we are aware. We depend on our members to help us keep the calendars as up to date as possible. If you do not see a retreat listed for your diocese or parish, you should contact them directly and ask them to submit their retreat info. AMCCCTX does not have a master list of retreats beyond what is published here. Please complete the form below and submit to announce your parish retreat.